a. Keep yourself hygienic when you are outside your home.
b. Offer a protective gap to prevent bacteria, virus transmission.
c. Premium flushable toilet seat covers.
d. Waterproof and has high strength and toughness.
2. Use of toilet seat paper:
1) Take one piece out from the box(bag), open and find out the 3 connection points as in the picture.
2) Tear off the connection points, and please note that you don’t tear the paper too strong, otherwise the cover paper will be broken.
3) Put it flat on the toilet seat, the open part is towads the inside. Place the side with the flap toward the front of the toilet, with the flap going down in the toilet to prevent "splashing".
4) After using the toilet, flush away it with water directly, for the paper is 100% flushable.
4. Why do we need to use disposable toilet seat cover paper?
a. There is invisible bacteria on public toilets, and a cover paper can prevent bacteria transmission.
b. When you use public toilets, it is often wet, making it a hotbed of germ.
c. It Provides protection with a Germ-Free Barrier.
How do I use the disposable toilet seat cover paper?
Take a piece of cover paper out of the box(dispenser) – expand it, pat the tongue piece of the dotted line completely out of the cover –
put the cover flat on the set, let the tongue fall into the water – press the flush button after using the toilet, it will be flushed away with water.
Can the cover paper match with any toilets?
We designed the size according to the standard size of international toilets, and can match with any toilets.
How can I get customized design?
If you want to have your own logo, you can customize your own packaging polybag, or logo label to attach on the packaging.
If the seat toilet covers will block the toilets?
No, the paper is made out of virgin wood pulp and is 100% flushable and soluble in the water.
6. Packaging and delivery:
a. Express for sample parcel and small order quantity. If quantity above 100KGS, we can do ocean delivery base on door to door service.
b. Air shipment: if your place is near to the airport, and order quantity is not big, you can choose air delivery.
7. Our customers:
8. History of toilet seat cover paper:
The first known patented model of the toilet seat cover dispenser dates back to 1942 and was invented by J.C. Thomasa. The photo of the "Germ Free Toilet Seat Covers Dispenser" is one of the original Thomasa Seat Cover Dispensers and is on display at the DFW Elite Museum of Haltom City, Texas. Invented and patented by: J.C. Thomasa. Seat cover dispenser (Patent No. 2,299,940) Oct. 27, 1942. Seat cover package (Patent No. 2,320,955) June 1, 1943.